If you follow me, leave your link in the comments box, I will follow you as well. Thank you:)

Thursday 31 July 2014

OOTD ~ Feel Like Princess

Hello
Now a days I am posting my outfits pictures because I wanna share with you a perfect famous brand which is  "Limelight". It range is totally outstanding. Unique designs. Ready to wear. Prices are reasonable. I got this dress by M.M Alam Road Outlet Lahore.


                            

Their dresses are simply gorgeous. I got this shirt along chiffon duppata.  










  I got it in Rs. 3450.









                                     



I am wearing;
Dress: Limelight
Tights: Limelight
Shoes: Metro


                 © All pictures are taken by me unless stated otherwise.

11 comments:

  1. Interesting post! The dress is so beautiful.
    I follow you now.
    Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beatiful dress! I'm seriously considering ordering something similar online. Nobody sells dresses like this here and I just love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely outfit! That colour of pink is really pretty, so bright. You would feel amazing wearing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome dress hina ..i love pink color :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great dress and shoes dear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice dress! But why didn't you show your face! It will be perfect with a dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the combination of pink chicken with ambi print.. its a beautiful combinitions of colours and print :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the combination of pink chicken with ambi print.. its a beautiful combinitions of colours and print :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very unique dress. I would love to share this to my mother

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog! All comments are greatly appreciated!

Remember to post a link to your blog, because I love to check them out!

And if you decide to follow me, let me know and I will definately follow back!

I love to support all my fellow fashionistas! xox